Grossman Law Offices P.C.
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Attorney E. Michael Grossman
Welcome to the home of the Texas personal injury attorneys of Grossman Law Offices P.C. For the past 20 years, our attorneys have worked diligently to represent those who are injured by the carelessness of others and we're still going strong. We are available to take your call day or night, toll-free at 1-877-664-6455.
Established by personal injury attorney Michael Grossman in 1990, Grossman Law Offices PC was founded on the belief that accident victims should have someone to turn to in their time of need. Twenty years later we are still working tirelessly to help personal injury victims & the families of wrongful death victims get all that they are entitled to.
Our attorneys have been recognized by some of America's most prestigious professional organizations.
What Makes Grossman Law Offices Different?
We understand that there are many personal injury law firms for you to choose from. We also understand how devastating the wrong lawyer can be to your personal injury or wrongful death case, as many of our clients have turned to our firm for "damage control". Our two decades of experience & our successful track record speaks for itself, however, we feel that we offer an array of services that you are not likely to find in another law firm, including:
- Diligent investigation of the accident both to discover all of the negligent parties who caused the mishap, and to find the evidence that will prove their negligence.
- Assistance in finding affordable medical attention if you do not have insurance and think you cannot afford a doctor.
- Meeting in person to discuss your case at the home, office, or in the hospital.
- Free and confidential consultations at 1-877-664-6455. We are even available by phone after hours and on weekends.
- Partnering with qualified, reliable, and experienced expert witnesses, damages experts, and investigators who can help the jury digest complex evidence.
- Using the latest technology and investigative techniques to maximize the value of your case.
- Finding and questioning eye-witnesses who can confirm how the accident happened.
- Locking down the evidence properly, so it will be admissible in court.
- Buffering you from all interaction with the defense or their insurance providers. Insurance adjusters will often try to hector witnesses with a litany of questions designed to get them to admit their own negligence, and we won't let that happen to you.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to negligence, we want to provide you with the assistance you need. Call us toll-free at 1-877-664-6455 to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.